What We Do
DECIDE – Research and Engagement is a public opinion research and public involvement firm that offers comprehensive engagement solutions to support the decision-making of our government, private sector and non-profit clients.
These engagement solutions target some or all of the following groups:
- General public (broad or targeted) – usually called Public Involvement, Public Participation or Community Engagement
- Stakeholders (broad or targeted) – usually called Stakeholder Engagement or Partner Engagement
- Employees (broad or targeted) – usually called Staff Engagement or Employee Engagement.
DECIDE approaches engagement using a five-step process. We can be involved in some or all of these phases of a project , but we strongly believe that all successful projects must include:
2. Listening & Learning
3. Analyzing & Evaluating
4. Reporting & Communicating
DECIDE delivers the following products and services using best practice methodologies and techniques:
- Public Engagement Policies
- Public Engagement Strategies
- Public Engagement Plans or Research Plans
- Delivery and data collection via surveys, focus groups, online tools, facilitated workshops and meetings, and other related methods
- Analysis and evaluation using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, resulting in a detailed Results Report
- Interim and Final Public Engagement Reports, for both internal and external use
- Facilitated decision-making sessions resulting in Recommendations Reports.